life outside taramichelle
Okay, my dashboard is piling up with stuff about taramichelle, and I’ve never followed her, so what the heck is all the drama about? Can somebody out there please give “taragate” to me in a nutshell? :-) Thanks in advance.
I have no idea who she is either but this is so damn entertaining!
when I find a meme I like I run with it
I cannot stop watching this.
Possible New Slogans for Michigan
- The one that looks like a mitten, you moron.
- Where used cars from Arizona
Florida bring top dollar.
- No hurricanes here.
- The Orange Barrel State.
- Stop and see the Giant Man-eating Clam on the trip north.
- So close to Canada you can hardly tell the difference.
- We know the rules to euchre. I still don’t know how to play. I’ve tried but honestly I just don’t care.
- Got fudge?
- Two Mystery Spots. No waiting.
- Yes, the Porcupines are real mountains.
- Soda? We say pop here, buddy.
The Midwestern “M” state without a wrestler for governor.
- No riots since ‘67.
- More than just boarded-up auto plants. (soon, very soon) Yeah, the west side of the state is screwed.
- Casino fever - catch it.
- Home of Kalkaska dirt, our state soil.
- Sandy beaches without severe undertow.
- Happiness is a warm pasty. (mostly a yooper thing)
- Imagine an island where horse manure still litters the streets. (it exists) It’s a cute island but once you’ve seen it once there really isn’t another reason to go.
- Water enough for any drought.
- Visit Hell, Paradise, and Climax.
- Birthplace of Meijer Thrifty Acres.
- Where Ontario is a shortcut to New York.
- Just a serial killer away from enacting capital punishment.
- Gerald Ford slept here. For eternity in GR.
- It’s called snow. Get used to it.
- Where the names of high-toned suburbs needlessly end with “e”.
- Deer processing available here.
- Not as flat as Indiana.
- Once a swamp unfit for habitation. (love this one)
- Try eating corn flakes without us.
- Hardly any annoying lizards or poisonous snakes.
- Big on flannel.
- It’s not the heat. It’s the humidity.
- Smoked fish sold here.
- Good people with camping trailers.
- We moved American history to Dearborn.
Uncle Ted rules.
- No toll roads and proud of it.
- Who you calling a hick?
- Our biggest bridge makes yours look puny.
- Nearly went to war with Ohio once and will do it again if they pull any funny stuff. (it’s true. we will)
- Land of snow mobiles
machines and bass boats. (no one calls them snow machines here, that I know of)
- #@?@* mosquitoes.
- We know a place where wooden shoes are always in style.
- Where lousy teams get new stadiums.
- Consider Amway.
- Speed limit back up to 70, so move it.
- The Red Wings State.
- Three out of four seasons very pleasant.
I’ve crossed out the ones that I didn’t like, or were not relevant, and commented in parantheses.
51: Where you can point to your hometown on your hand.
I’ve added some notes in bold.